Light Cure Custom Tray Material
CusTRAY LC is a resin in the form of contoured plates for maxillae and
mandibles. It is used for the fabrication of individual trays for crown
& bridges and in a total prosthetic technique. It can also be used
for the fabrication of bases for bite patterns and odontograms. The tray
resin is ready for use, easy to handle. CusTRAY LC can be cured under
room and daylight (lengthy procedure), but cures quickly under halogen
and UVA light. The individual trays can be used directly after
- Non-sticky surface.
- Easy to use with high dimensional stability, rigidity and
resistance to torsional stress.
- Material-saving processing odorless and uniform in thickness
with low shrinkage.
- Plates are supplied in boxes to protect them against the light.
- Leftover material may be stored in its box and used later.
- Polymerizes under UV light (300-500 nm) in 3 minutes.
- Available in 4 colours and packaged by 50 tray plates in a black
- Thickness: 2,4 mm.
CTRY-Pink Silvera CusTRAY LC Custom Tray Material - Pink
CTRY-Blue Silvera CusTRAY LC Custom Tray Material - Blue
CTRY-Green Silvera CusTRAY LC Custom Tray Material - Green
CTRY-Natural Silvera CusTRAY LC Custom Tray Material - Natural
CusTRAY LC - Light Cure Custom Tray Material
- Brand: Silvera
- Product Code: CTRY
- Availability: In Stock